INTERNAL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES TO EFFECTIVELY ADDRESS CONFLICT OF INTEREST
Code of Ethics: Winway Research and its associates shall act with integrity, competence, diligence and in ethical manner with all the participants in the global market.
Responsibilities towards Profession
- Winway Research and its associates shall abide by the Law at all times and all the Regulations governing the Investment Advisor profession.
- Winway Research and its associates shall not offer, solicit or accept any gifts, benefits or compensations that can reasonably affect their recommendation decisions.
- Winway Research and its associates shall not involve in any kind of dishonesty with participants of global market.
- Winway Research and its associates shall not indulge in market manipulation.
Responsibilities towards Clients and Prospective Clients
- Winway Research and its associates shall be loyal in giving recommendations.
- Winway Research and its associates shall evaluate the risk taking capacity of clients and hence recommend research according to client’s risk taking capacity.
- Winway Research and its associates shall take best efforts in ensuring that the performance presented to clients and prospective clients is fair, accurate and complete.
- Winway Research and its associates shall keep information about present and former clients confidential unless disclosure is permitted by law of the client itself.
- Winway research and its associates must make full and fair disclosure of all matters that could reasonably be expected to hurt their independence and objectivity.
- Winway Research and its associates shall have a reasonable and adequate basis supported by appropriate research for any recommendation.
- Winway Research and its associates shall distinguish between fact and opinion in giving the recommendations.
- By registering your mobile number on Winway Research website – you agree to be contacted by our personnel or to receive SMS’s and it shall be treated as ‘opt inn’ in case if the contact number you have registered with us is subscribed in DND registry (Do Not Disturb). By registering for our services you also agree to comply with our Private Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please be aware that you may receive calls related to services promotions and any sort of contests and polls organized by us. In case there are any changes in your contact information that we retain, please bring this to our knowledge either by call or email.
- Your information given to us represents your identity with us. If any changes are brought in any of the fields of which you have provided us the information, you shall bring it to our notice by either calling us or dropping a mail to us.
- Your information whether public or private will not be sold, rented, exchanged, transferred or given to any company or individual for any reason without your consent for the same.
- The only use we will be bringing to your information will be for providing the services to you for which you have subscribed to us for which you gave us your information.
- In addition to the service provided to you your information (Mobile Number, E-Mail ID etc.) can be brought in use for sending you newsletters, survey, contest information, or information about any new services of the Company which will be for your own good and while subscribing for our services you agree that Winway Research has the right to do so.