- As per the SEBI Investment Advisor Regulation 2013, the IA shall have a reasonable basis for believing that a recommendation or transaction entered into:
- Meets the client’s investment objectives
- Is such that the client is able to bear any related investment risks consistent with its investment objectives and risk tolerance
- Is such that the client has the necessary experience and knowledge to understand the risks involved in the transaction.
- After analyzing your risk profile, the services that are offered to you meets up all the above mentioned criteria and concludes the following:
- You understand the risk involved in Stock market trading
- The service/services offered to you is/are only after scrutinizing the risk profile and observing all the requirements which you have while making investment in stock market
- You have willingly made the payment for the service/services keeping in check your financial standing and assessing the capacity to absorb losses, whenever incurred. We request you to kindly comprehend the above mentioned suitability assessment and provide us your answer in affirmation or disagreement, as the case may be.