Commodity Inventories plays an important role in commodity trading, especially in future trading. It directly provides you an idea about commodity demand and supply. Inventories of commodities, with low inventories typically leading to more volatile future prices and increasing the risk of a “stock out” (inventory exhaustion). Commodity Calls collects the data for its members from various sources and present it for your convenience. Inventory Calls data of commodities is given on the relationship between its inventories and chart patterns.
• One call given in a week in Crude Oil & Natural Gas.
• Minimum target given in Crude Oil is of 40 & 50 points respectively with SL range of 30 points.
• Minimum target given in Natural gas is of 2.5 & 4 rs respectively with SL range of 3 rs.
• Commodity Trend, Support & Resistance will be given.
• Proper follow-up through Sms.