At Winway Research we always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the near future, join in!
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Assisting senior consultants;
- Leading the time & training them;
- Creating reports & Gathering Data
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination.
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great talking skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional behaviour;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
- He or She must be Nism IA Level 1 & Nism IA Level 2 qualified.
- He or She must have a postgraduate degree according to IA rules and regulation.